1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
2. Information Collection and Use
2.1. What information do we collect?
3. Portfolio and Testimonials
STYLUXTM may use your name, company name, logo, testimonial and/or Web Site for promotion purposes and for its portfolio and in promotional marketing materials. When using the STYLUXTM Web Site or the services or products provided or serviced by STYLUXTM, you agree that the above-mentioned information could be used without your prior consent. However, STYLUXTM will not publicly disclose sensitive information, including, but not limited to, account information, credit card information, telephone number, email address or personal or billing address.
4. Why STYLUXTM Collects Personal Information?
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience:your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our Web Site:we continually strive to improve our Web Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service:your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions:your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails:the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
5. How do we protect your information?
STYLUXTM implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. STYLUXTM uses a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financial information, etc.) will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to facilitate automated renewals. You may request that your credit card information be deleted from our files at any point by contacting us.
6. Disclosure of your personal information
7. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on the STYLUXTM Web Site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the STYLUXTM Web Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
8. Managing your password
9. Your Consent and Amendment of Your Personal Information
You can withdraw your consent to STYLUXTM management of your personal information in a particular manner, subject to legal and contractual restrictions, upon reasonable notice. However, it will reduce our ability to provide you with certain products and services. You can contact STYLUXTM for more information on the implications of withdrawing your consent. You can also access and review your personal information held by STYLUXTM and make any necessary changes by contacting STYLUXTM. We may ask you to make your request in writing and attach a proof of your identity. The reason why we ask for identification documents is to ensure, among other things, that we do not disclose unintentionally your Personal Information to a third party claiming to be you. You can edit or request access to your Personal Information, in writing or by email at the coordinates below.
10. Collection of Information from Children
You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to register with us. STYLUXTM does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of eighteen. However, if children under the age of eighteen provide us with personal information, we will delete this information from our files.
11. Answers to your questions and concerns
If you would like more information about STYLUXTM privacy practices, please contact STYLUXTM at the coordinates listed hereafter. Please contact us with your questions and concerns and we will deploy our best efforts to assist you.
12. Contacting Us
14. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction